Personal milestone reached

76 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Had a count through my coins, I've just passed the 200 different silver coins mark.  I've got about 225 silver coins but I collect Fiji, Papua New Guinea and Southern Rhodesia by date so it comes out at 205 different coins.  Not bad for just over 2 years of collecting.  

It's a real mixture too, dates from a 1600s Charles 2 fourpence up to a 1962 Canadian 10 cent coin.  Sizes from an 1896 Canadian 5c coin up to an 1883 Mexican 8 real coin  I love the variety.

Anyone else want to share some milestones.
Quote: neilithicHad a count through my coins, I've just passed the 200 different silver coins mark.  I've got about 225 silver coins but I collect Fiji, Papua New Guinea and Southern Rhodesia by date so it comes out at 205 different coins.  Not bad for just over 2 years of collecting.  

It's a real mixture too, dates from a 1600s Charles 2 fourpence up to a 1962 Canadian 10 cent coin.  Sizes from an 1896 Canadian 5c coin up to an 1883 Mexican 8 real coin  I love the variety.

Anyone else want to share some milestones.
Congratulations on your milestone. My personal milestone is I just reached 220 countries in my collection. Not much of a milestone but it is impressive for me.
Congratulations Neil my friend you've done we'll :D
Quote: elvis123Not much of a milestone but it is impressive for me.
Hey, it's a personal milestone, not something to impress others.  I don't care if others scoff at my 200 different silver coins, I'm proud of it,  state your milestone with pride!!  220 countries is 113 more than I've got!
Getting my first coin from Southern Rhodesia (a 1932 silver shilling) was a milestone for me
Numista referee for Canada and Estonia.
Quote: eminemGetting my first coin from Southern Rhodesia (a 1932 silver shilling) was a milestone for me
Awesome coin to get, well done my friend.  I'm getting a nice collection of the sixpences now as I decided to collect by date (sorry, I've got nothing for you in my swap list)  I've got 1932, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1940, 1941 and 1942 as well as a 1937 shilling and 1947 threepence.
I reached 5000 coins a little while ago! I have got a few more to catalogue and I'm really pleased that my Swiss collection is blooming. The reason for that is many friends on Numista.
I'm near 3000 different coins all with only the first year of mintage. :wiz:
I just reached 256 "countries" by Numista definition. The 255-th was a milestone for me. A couple of Portuguese Timor coins were the 256 "country". I aim to get at least 1 coin from as many "countries" possible. Up to 220 is quite easy, at 230 starts the tough :)
Check my coins for sale:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/lidianb
https://www.facebook.com/lidianbcoins/  
I just reached 229 countries, hitting 225 was mine milestone. With 4579 coins, 4500 was my mark.
 And I got 100 coins from iceland
                 daryl
It is, what it is, or is it.
I have been entering my collection into the Numista database for three weeks or so. I have just entered the first 1000 different types from 51 countries, and this is only part of Europe. I hope I'll manage to finish with my entire collection during summer!
Collect coins, learn the world
LOL, good luck, the cataloguing certainly takes plenty of time.
I am cataloging my personal collection now that I am off work. I have amassed only 120 different countries, but I am proud of what I have and hope to get to 200 countries in the near future
Had a sort through my coins and realised I'd reached another milestone.  My Pacific Islands collection has now reached 350 coins with a toal of 357.  I've still got 3 more lots arriving in the mail this week and 3 more lots I'm bidding on closing this weekend.  Hopefully I'll be able to push it up over 400 coins by the end of next week.  

I love the Pacific Islands coins.  They're dirt cheap over here, you can usually get a decent lot of 20 or 30 coins for a couple of dollars, they have some really nice designs and they're usually nice low mintages.  My sister is heading to Rarotonga in the school holidays too so she might be able to help me fill in some gaps in my Cook Islands collection.
nice
Just reached a personal milestone of 400 UK coins.  This was my 400th coin, received today:

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces41285.html

Phil  B)
 Received because you purchased it, or received as (hopefully) you got it in change?
Seems the last few weeks the commemorative 2013 coins are being released into circulation, so there's hope for me to find one as well soon. :)
Admittedly Zac, I did purchase this as I was getting impatient lol.  However, my dad did receive one in his change the other week (unfortunately for me he kept it for his collection, rightly so), so they are turning up out there  ;)

I've had both the underground £2 coins in change from last year.
  Nice - admittedly I bought, in April last year, the only one I have as I too could not wait ...
https://en.numista.com/forum/topic14200.html#p138253
but I like the coin so I want more (and at face value, rather than five times face value I paid in 2013).  (8
My that's an old post.  My current tally is 362 silver coins.
Quote: ZacUK(and at face value, rather than five times face value I paid in 2013).
Luckily mine didn't cost that much, only £1 or so over value plus some postage, so not TOO bad :o)

Quote: neilithicMy that's an old post.  My current tally is 362 silver coins.
Yeah, sorry for hi-jacking your thread Neil.  I did a search for forums relating to Milestones reached, hope you don't mind  :D
No problem.  It's nice to get an update now and then.
My personal milestone was when I finished all coins of South Africa Union by types (without  gold), and all coin types of Southern Rhodesia.

Also big milestone was when I destine 2000 different types (not years) only African coins.  
Milestone reached today for me - 1,000 types.  This one was the coin that got me my 1,000th type:

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces5944.html
I think it is great if you celebrate personal milestones! :wiz:

I am not there yet this year ;(

BUT, I would open a bottle of Champagne (or two, indeed) if:

1) Germany takes over Hungary as a leading country*...   
Currenty: GERMANY : HUNGARY = 1522:1713, Germany has good chances due to history.

2) If I exceed 20,000* coins, thanks to Numista and other sources, currently at 19,753, ... so 247 to go!

* Different year and mintmark count, that is!
Quote: Dato MikeladzeAlso big milestone was when I destine 2000 different types (not years) only African coins.
WOW, David, that is awesome! Congrats!
Quote: imreh
Quote: Dato MikeladzeAlso big milestone was when I destine 2000 different types (not years) only African coins.
WOW, David, that is awesome! Congrats!
Thank you very much, Imreh !

Quote: elvis123Congratulations on your milestone. My personal milestone is I just reached 220 countries in my collection. Not much of a milestone but it is impressive for me.
I have reached another milestone, my collection now contains 254 countries. Not bad given it was only about 4 months.
Quote: elvis123
Quote: elvis123Congratulations on your milestone. My personal milestone is I just reached 220 countries in my collection. Not much of a milestone but it is impressive for me.
I have reached another milestone, my collection now contains 254 countries. Not bad given it was only about 4 months.
:wiz:  :wiz:  :wiz: Man, after 32 years collecting I am at 267, so congrats!
Quote: elvis123
:wiz:  :wiz:  :wiz: Man, after 32 years collecting I am at 267, so congrats!
Congratulations on that. I am stuck now because the countries I am missing are hard to get. I am glad no one noticed. But my original post was in 2013 so it was 1 year and 4 months for 34 countries. Either way, I am still impressed.
Quote: elvis123Either way, I am still impressed.
Be so, rightfully! :wiz:

BTW, philosophically, who says a country is a country?

Numista, honestly is extremely weak on that:

1) We got Hutt River as one ... phphhhuyhphhh blahhh... ;(
2) and the valid 267 German States over their 800 years of history as one ... ridicule X-D

So it is YOU to decide how to perceive that properly :D
passed 100 countries a while ago, Trinidad & Tobago was the 100th, currently at 112
also passed 500 different types
not much comparing to most of you guys here but hey, it's mine and i'm proud of it :)

good luck everyone in reaching your desired milestones and goals!
Quote: attloopnot much comparing to most of you guys here but hey, it's mine and i'm proud of it :)
Who cares, good luck to your OWN goals! This is not a competition. Go for it!
Quote: imreh2) and the valid 267 German States over their 800 years of history as one ... ridicule X-D
Makes me wonder why we have some 2000 coins in one country, while India has them separated into 7. Really what we should have is "Indian states", move them all to one big fat country and leave it like German states, problem solved, hands down, unanimously decided, no questions, full vote.

Another crazy idea is creating "Holy Roman Empire" as one country, ending the "is it a German state or French state" argument.
Kenny

- Verifying your Asian and British-territorial coins everyday with the best quality photos and the best information.

Check out my Facebook, Kenneth Gucyski.
Quote: KennyG
Quote: imreh2) and the valid 267 German States over their 800 years of history as one ... ridicule X-D
Makes me wonder why we have some 2000 coins in one country, while India has them separated into 7. Really what we should have is "Indian states", move them all to one big fat country and leave it like German states, problem solved, hands down, unanimously decided, no questions, full vote.

Another crazy idea is creating "Holy Roman Empire" as one country, ending the "is it a German state or French state" argument.
Do not take me wrong, I am not starting a revolution here, because it is all KM heritage, but is it not weird? really? ...

Kenny, You still owe me on that Azerbaijan/Caucasian Khanates Issue X-D  X-D  X-D  ... Now that I am mostly in Baku, I will "attack" you with that one! ;)
Dear friends, good  Weekend morning !

collecting  by  "countries" is very subjective - I agree with  Imreh.  If  we will  dig deeper, we discover that a lot of territories are no countries anymore, and many so-called  " countries" which  coins  you  are happy to obtain, actually are not " countries"   .

A lot of  countries had a very different statehood systems on the same or almost same territory. Like Egypt : - ottoman Egypt was another  country.  British protectorate Egypt  was a different,  kingdom of Egypt  - third state,  Arab Rebublic of Egypt - another, and United Arab Republic -  another as well.

So, if   I will  get a coin of  Emperor Trajan, minted in Alexandria Mint, and which was in circulation  ONLY on Egypt territory, -  - I cover  Egypt as " COUNTRY"  ? - madness  :)   

Or, if I  have 5 piastres of  2008, I coverd Egypt as country?  .
 Term " country"  has its borders  in time, history,and   Geography. Collecting coins by " countries"   is not right decision. All  of us started  collecting   by " countries" , but  when  we  realize once  that  Ottoman Egypt,  Ptolemy Egypt,  UAR, and Egyptian Kingdom is not same terms,  all of us decided  to collect   another, more interesting themes.  

..." country " ...    I know  a collector , who saw my spare coins, and asked me for British West Africa coin, as he liked it very much.   I said that it is  British West Africa, which covered  several  territories :)    He said :  " OOoh... no no no. sorry ! I collect only by countries !"   :)  :)  :)  
such a lovely story :)   Dont make frames  in collecting... That collector was afraid of  even a thought about increasing  his   collecting area ! :) Why? - because he didnot even imagine  what could be happend if he start collect also  bit older  " countries" like British  West Africa  :)

So,  dear friends,
 wish you all happy collecting and reaching your  every day, everyweek personal milstones !  
Quote: KennyG

Subfolders would be a solution if we would have an owner... ;)
phhhh, getting close to 20K:

Quote: elvis123Either way, I am still impressed.
Be so, rightfully! :wiz:

BTW, philosophically, who says a country is a country?

Numista, honestly is extremely weak on that:

1) We got Hutt River as one ... phphhhuyhphhh blahhh... ;(
2) and the valid 267 German States over their 800 years of history as one ... ridicule X-D

So it is YOU to decide how to perceive that properly :D
I just go by what Numista says. I guess it should be countries and territories, because I consider Hutt River to be one but I also think it would be nice to have all the "State" countries (i.e. German States, Italian States) broken up but that would just create chaos. I collect mostly circulating coins, some NCLT, no tokens but I do want one from every territory so that no token kinda gets put aside at times.
Quote: imrehphhhh, getting close to 20K:

Select  8 coins from me !!!  I want to be a part of your  coin history !!!   :8D
Mine is not original, but...

To get 95% of the circulated and commemmorative coins of the world by TYPE, since 1900.
a) But accepting in my collection coins older than that of course! (maybe for a later goal ! 150 already)
b) It includes circulation silver coins, but excludes commemmorative silver coins...
c) It excludes gold, palladium, "mules", "only in sets" or "special editions" or irrealistic targets like "only minted 10,000". It is an ambiguous rule, still...
d) No tokens, fantasy-countries, etc.
e) No euros (have 300).
f) Trying to get them through swaps mainly.

State of art: Around 6200 different types collected. So, 6200 - 300 - 150 = 5750.
Missing coins in the range: +/- 3500 to go.

Conclusions: So yeah... long way to reach the milestone... at least for a few years :-)
But it is a good (realistic) challenge and now that I have an inventory of the missing coins by country I believe it is possible!!
Quote: Dato Mikeladze
Quote: imrehphhhh, getting close to 20K:

Select  8 coins from me !!!  I want to be a part of your  coin history !!!   :8D
HEhe, we shall do that in person in Tbilisi over some Chacha ;) ... I am considering the venture of making a long wekend in Tbilisi by the night train from Baku... that must be a "retro" experience. :D
Great! Will wait that day !
Bingo, the auction items have arrived, so:

To be precise here is how it looks:

- 19999th: 1874 of https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces4140.html
- 20000th: vacant ... (to be determined by the swap with Dato Mikeladze)
- 20001st: 1891 of https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces4140.html

:D ... see, I keep my promise, my friend!
Quote: imrehBingo, the auction items have arrived, so:

To be precise here is how it looks:

- 19999th: 1874 of https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces4140.html
- 20000th: vacant ... (to be determined by the swap with Dato Mikeladze)
- 20001st: 1891 of https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces4140.html

:D ... see, I keep my promise, my friend!
100% Gentleman ` word  !!!

:D
Quote: pcarey2003Milestone reached today for me - 1,000 types.  This one was the coin that got me my 1,000th type:
Just added my 2,000th coin, another milestone reached for me :)
Well done, Phil.
Just reached all the one's in types - 1,111 types.

Won't see all the one's again for another 10,000 :)
Quote: "pcarey2003"Just added my 2,000th coin
Your online collection contains 3000 coins:

Added my 3,000th today :)
Phil you have come a long way in just two years.Great job. Hope you find some nice coins in your pocket
It is, what it is, or is it.
All the three's today. 3,333 coins. :)
Nice old topic. It's very pleasing to me to see people taking great pride in improving their collection and others being genuinely pleased for them. Much better than ugly competitiveness and petty jealousy.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Well after my goals changing and refining of my collection my new milestone reached recently was 300 different silver coins, My collection is almost up to 550 different coins. I like the 3333 milestone though, that's pretty cool. It would be even better if it was from 333 countries ;)
My milestone of 300 countries still seems light years away. Before the recent changes, I had 299 countries, but now only 298.
Had a Lundy coin for Christmas, but that turned out to be a token, so I am still stuck on 298.
Given up on this target for a while as I want to add coins to the site that are not yet listed.
My own database shows that I have 1,700 more coins than listed on Numista, so I began a few months ago to add them. Recently, but not quite finished yet adding about 150 from Gibraltar. Thanks to Mark for his help.
I am really enjoying this, but one day, I will return to the 300 club.
As I only collect from 1900's onwards, this may turn out difficult, but I will persist.
Perhaps they could make Isle of Wight a new country?????????? That would give me 299
I'm just a collector of coins, not a slave to it, unless I am in a coin shop.
For all you banknote collectors. Link to my swap list.
https://colnect.com/en/banknotes/list/swap_list/COINMAN1
I remember you made a topic about your own goal...

Do you plan to add from your dashboard countries with no coin?
Administrateur du catalogue, référent de nombreuses nations antiques et de la Lorraine.
Catalogue administrator, numerous Antique nations and Lorraine referee.
Chomp-master,
If I can work out how to do it, I will.
If not, I will have to add them manually. Not a computer wizard.
Just take screenshots ;)
Administrateur du catalogue, référent de nombreuses nations antiques et de la Lorraine.
These are the countries that are outstanding. I realize that some of them have very old coins only, so, if I can, I keep to 1900 and after. Could go into the 1800's if necessary.

Aksum (0)
Anguilla (0)
Argentine provinces (0)
Austrian Netherlands (0)
Austrian states (0)
BES Islands (0)
Bohemia (0)
British West Indies (0)
Brittany (0)
Byzantium Empire (0)
Carthage (0)
Celtic Danube (0)
Central African Republic (0)
Central American Republic (0)
Central Asia (0)
China - Empire (0)
China - Japanese puppet states (0)
China - Republic (0)
Cilician Armenia (0)
Cocos (Keeling) islands (0)
Crete (0)
Crimea (0)
Crusader states (0)
Dahomey (0)
Dutch Republic (0)
Egypt (ancient) (0)
England (0)
Equatorial African states (0)
Etruria (0)
France - Feudal (0)
France - Kingdom (0)
French cities (0)
French Cochinchina (0)
French colonies (0)
Frisia (0)
Gaul (0)
German New Guinea (0)
Gold Coast (0)
Greece (ancient) (0)
Guadeloupe (0)
Hawaii (0)
Hejaz (0)
Hungarian states (0)
Hunnic Empire (0)
Iles de France et Bonaparte (0)
India (ancient) (0)
India - Danish (0)
India - Dutch (0)
India - French (0)
India - Mughal Empire (0)
Islamic states (0)
Italian Somaliland (0)
Ivory Coast (0)
Judea (0)
Kiau Chau (0)
Korea (0)
Liege (0)
Livonia (0)
Livonia and Estonia (0)
Lorraine (0)
Lundy (0)
Madeira Islands (0)
Martinique (0)
Mesopotamia (ancient) (0)
Mexico - Revolutionary (0)
Moldavia and Wallachia (0)
Mombasa (0)
Mongol Empire (0)
Moravia (0)
Nabataean Kingdom (0)
Niger (0)
Northern Mariana Islands (0)
Numidia (0)
Persia (ancient) (0)
Persianate states (0)
Phoenician cities (0)
Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth (0)
Puerto Rico (0)
Ragusa (0)
Ras al-Khaimah (0)
Roman provinces (0)
Rome (ancient) (0)
Russian Caucasia (0)
Scotland (0)
Senegal (0)
Sharjah (0)
Siberia (0)
South Sudan (0)
Spain - Civil War (0)
Spanish Netherlands (0)
Spanish states (0)
Swiss cantons (0)
Tannu Tuva (0)
Tonkin (0)
Umm Al Qaiwain (0)
United States - Pre-Federal (0)
Venezuelan provinces (0)
Vietnam - Empire (0)
Windward Islands (0)
Yemenite states (0)
Zanzibar (0)
Quote: "COINMAN1"​Argentine provinces (0)
​Austrian Netherlands (0)
​Byzantium Empire (0)
​Carthage (0)
​Central African Republic (0)
​China - Empire (0)
​China - Japanese puppet states (0)
​China - Republic (0)
​Crete (0)
​Equatorial African states (0)
​France - Feudal (0)
​France - Kingdom (0)
​French cities (0)
​French Cochinchina (0)
​French colonies (0)
​Gaul (0)
​German New Guinea (0)
​Greece (ancient) (0)
​India (ancient) (0)
​​India - Mughal Empire (0)
​Islamic states (0)
​Korea (0)
​Liege (0)
​​Lorraine (0)
​Lundy (0)
​Nabataean Kingdom (0)
​Rome (ancient) (0)
​South Sudan (0)
​Spanish Netherlands (0)
​Swiss cantons (0)
​​Vietnam - Empire (0)

​All of these can be sold less than €20 on eBay. Easy to reach this way.
I'm sorry, I can't help you with any of those. Have a chat with Numismaticroy. He's got hundreds of the ancient Indian coins. He may be able to sell/trade you one
I could help you with China - Empire and China - Republic.
Nice little milestone achieved today: 5000 coins

Phil :)
Quote: "pcarey2003"​Nice little milestone achieved today: 5000 coins

​Phil :)
congrats!
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
I completed a U.S.A. 20th century coin type set. I was trying to get a 19th century type set, but some coins are way out of my price range. I also just reached 100 silver coins; quite a few are small, but I have adding more silver to my collection.
never kill a mockingbird: it's bad luck.
Quote: "pcarey2003"​Nice little milestone achieved today: 5000 coins

​Phil :)

​2 1/2 years later and I finally reached 6,000 coins today :)

Phil
In Just 6 months of serious collecting, I have accumulated nearly 3000 coins.

I have gone from 2 Halfcrowns of NZ to all of them 1933 - 1965 and all the silver coins in VF or EF condition.

Gone from one 1955 British Halfcrown to having 27 including coins from 1635, 1670, 1709, and 1746 along with 6 19th century pieces and 5 more silver ones.

I have a complete set of NZ Predecimal coins excusing the 1935 3p and Waitangi Crown.

My oldest coin was pushed back from 1820 to 303AD and at least one possible BC coin in just 1 year.

I have increased my post count here from about 25 at this time last year to nearly 600 now.

My coin collection's value has leaped from about $200 a year ago to just under $7000 now. I have at least 10 coins worth over $200 and my best piece is close to $500.

Gone from 25 to 92 countries.

Let's say I am pretty pleased with myself.
I love coins
Wow, good job, mate! That's really impressive! :8D
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
Quote: "Moneytane"​Let's say I am pretty pleased with myself.
​What are your objectives now?
ROMAE AETERNAE

Quote: "druzhynets"

Quote: "Moneytane"​Let's say I am pretty pleased with myself.

​​What are your objectives now?

UPDATE - 22 NOV 2022 in Italics

​Get the 1935 3d, Complete the Florins, Shillings, Sixpences and 3ds in VF or better condition.

Done except one or two of the sixpences, many coins are EF and AU

Get up to 100 British Halfcrowns, with all Post 1911 coins complete.

Done, 149 different and all complete 1885 to 1964 (1965 eludes me)

Get at least one coin from 500-999AD, 1000 - 1500AD and one coin 16th century.

No 500, but one coin a 1200s Egyptian copper fals, and 4 x 16th century English coins, 2 sixpences (1587 and 1590) and 2 shillings (1551 and 1594). Coins of every reign from Charles I including Commonwealth and also Eliz 1 and Edward VI

Get up to 120 countries

Currently 148 countries and 10,000 + coins including 1,300 silver weighing 7 kg.

Time allowed - 1 year.

I love coins

Howdy

If this also constitutes as a milestone, I just passed the mark of 4000 added pages. Catch me if you can… 🤪

LP

Well done. Beats me - only 677 pages so far. 

ZacUK

Well done. Beats me - only 677 pages so far. 

Thanks! Just for the sake of this small pleasure, I will try to hit another hundred till the end of the month…

different coins 43.104 in my excel collection (more variants than in numista)

types 11.606

countries 229

issuers 387

11 pages added, 

23 years added, 

5623 pages edited, 

1495 years edited

17.847 coins in my excel doubles list, none in numista

and still progressing…

Globetrotter
Coin varieties in French:
https://monnaiesetvarietes.numista.com

@Sjoelund

👍

Irish banknotes: https://www.irishpapermoney.com - Finnish BanknotesPolish Banknotes

UPDATE - 22 NOV 2022 in Italics

​Get the 1935 3d, Complete the Florins, Shillings, Sixpences and 3ds in VF or better condition.

Done except one or two of the sixpences, many coins are EF and AU

Get up to 100 British Halfcrowns, with all Post 1911 coins complete.

Done, 149 different and all complete 1885 to 1964 (1965 eludes me)

Get at least one coin from 500-999AD, 1000 - 1500AD and one coin 16th century.

No 500, but one coin a 1200s Egyptian copper fals, and 4 x 16th century English coins, 2 sixpences (1587 and 1590) and 2 shillings (1551 and 1594). Coins of every reign from Charles I including Commonwealth and also Eliz 1 and Edward VI

Get up to 120 countries

Currently 148 countries and 10,000 + coins including 1,300 silver weighing 7 kg.

Started and nearly completed set of Australian Florin coins (Have all except 1914H, 1915 and 1939)

All Shillings and both Crowns

Canadian Dollars 1938 - 1967

Fijian coins - Most of Them

British, Halfcrowns, Florins, Shillings, Sixpences, Threepences, Groats, 1½d and all the Bronze

Some USA and European silver coins

Ottoman Turkish and Eliyat (Turkish/Muhammad Ali pasha Egypt) coins

All current goals.

I love coins

mikimaus

Howdy

If this also constitutes as a milestone, I just passed the mark of 4000 added pages. Catch me if you can… 🤪

LP

Needed one year… to reach Mars, Jupiter should be just around 10.000 pages mark… buah, just like that Shawshank redemption crawl…

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 07:13.