can someone please help me with submitting coins to ngc [solved]

8 posts
I don't understand their system and I would really appreciate if someone could help me
Its not done exactly to how they want it they will just send it back. If you don't know how to do it (all info on their site) you can (also on their site) find a authorized NGC dealer who can send it for you.
But really think about it if you are sure to send in some coins there, I ended up waiting 5 months, paying 35 Euros per coin (With extra charges) for coins I probably shouldn't have graded.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
can I bring my coins to their office in zürich or do I have to mail them?
I don't think they accept deliveries in person :`  Zürich are you sure they have an office there? Last time I used NGC (2 years ago) it was in Munich.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
they have 2 offices according to NGC website, Zürich and Münich
If you really want to pay good money to have a half blind coffin dodger tell you how nice your coins are then may I offer my services? I'll do it for half the NGC price and you don't even have to send the coins, a picture will do.

If you don't wish to take advantage of my generous offer then try asking around Helsinki's coin dealers and find one who does bulk submissions. Of course he's going to charge you a little extra to cover his time and trouble but you will certainly get a much better price than if you try submitting them by youself. You should also be able to save quite a bit on the cost of registered mail both ways by including them in the same parcel.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
You also need to be a yearly paying member if you want to submit yourself.
Consider again if you really think the coins are worth grading. The cost seems to be around 20€ at first but with all the additional charges (Import duty, Delivery charges...) it can easily mount to 30-35€ per coin.
Doing it through a dealer is easiest, thats how I did it the first and only time I had coins graded I did regret it as the coins just where not really worth grading. For me Its my personal feeling but I don't mind if coins are slabbed but I wouldn't do it again for any coin worth less than 500USD and being in less than MS60 grade.
I have seen only once in my lifetime a slabbed coin in a finnish coin shop and it was the only one in the store and the most valuable, I just thought that I could make more money by seling slabbed coins on ebay but with those ridicilous fees (both paypal and ngc) I think I~ll just continue selling locally

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 15:27.