Banknotes from Egypt
Banknotes › Egypt
Egypt is a transcontinental country in north eastern Africa and the western tip of Asia. The area has one of the longest histories of mankind, with evidence of an agricultural culture dating back to 10,000 BC.
- Eyalet / Khedivate - Pound (1834-1914)
- Sultanate - Pound (1914-1922)
- Kingdom - Pound (1922-1953)
- Republic - Pound (1953-1958)
- United Arab Republic - Pound (1958-1971)
- Arab Republic - Pound (1971-date)
Eyalet / Khedivate - Pound (1834-1914)
40 Para = 1 Piastre/Qirsh • 100 Piastres/Qirsh = 1 Pound/Guinea
A banknote doesn't exist in the catalog yet? Add it yourself!