Coins from Hungarian states
Hungarian states section includes all individuals and territories, who have been granting coin minting right by the legal Hungarian Throne, including Slavonia from 10th to 13th century, private and city issues from 13th to 18th century (i.e. Buda or Széchenyi) and Transylvania.
- Counts of Batthyány - Austro-Hungarian Conventionsthaler (1763-1806)
- City of Buda - Forint (1310-1526)
- City of Cattaro - Forint (1342-1382)
- Counts of Esterházy - Austro-Hungarian Conventionsthaler (1762-1790)
- City of Hermannstadt - Thaler (1605)
- City of Kronstadt - Thaler (1601-1615)
- City of Nagybánya - Thaler
- City of Selmecbánya - Thaler (1526-1753)
- Hungarian possesion of Serbia - Forint (1310-1526)
- Banate of Severin - Banat Severin - Denar
- Province of Slavonia - Denar (1216-1364)
- City of Spalato - Denár
- Principality of Transylvania - Thaler (1526-1780)
- Principality of Transylvania - Forint-Ducat Gold Coinage (1526-1881)
Counts of Batthyány - Austro-Hungarian Conventionsthaler (1763-1806)
City of Buda - Forint (1310-1526)
Numista referee for this country is imreh.
A coin doesn't exist in the catalog yet? Add it yourself!