Coins from the City of Ivrea
Ivrea is a town in the Piedmont region of northwestern Italy. After the fall of the Western Roman Empire, Ivrea became the seat of a duchy under the Lombards (6th-8th centuries). In the 12th century, Ivrea became a free comune, but succumbed in the first decades of the following century to the rule of Emperor Frederick II. In 1356, Ivrea was acquired by Amadeus VI of Savoy. With the exception of the brief French conquest at the end of the 16th century, Ivrea remained under the House of Savoy until 1800.
Silver • 1.49 g
Silver • 0.59 g
A coin doesn't exist in the catalog yet? Add it yourself!