Coins from the Crusader states
Countries and territories › Crusader states
The Crusader States were a number of political entities in the eastern Mediterranean founded by Western European knights which were often short-lived during the many wars they fought with Seljuq Turks and Fatimid Arabs.
- Principality of Achaea - Denier (1205-1432)
- Principality of Antioch - Denier (1098-1268)
- Lordship of Beirut - Denier (1110-1291)
- Lordship of Chios - Ducat
- Kingdom of Cyprus - Denier (1192-1489)
- County of Edessa - Denier (1098-1144)
- Despotate of Epirus - Denier (1205-1429)
- Kingdom of Jerusalem - Denier (1099-1291)
- Order of the knights of Rhodes - Gigliato (1310-1522)
- Lordship of Sidon - Denier (1110-1268)
- County of Tripoli - Crusader imitation (1102-1289)
- County of Tripoli - Denier (1102-1289)
Principality of Achaea - Denier (1205-1432)
Billon – 0.8 g – ø 18 mm
Principality of Antioch - Denier (1098-1268)
Copper – 3.3 g – ø 22 mm
Copper – 1.8 g – ø 17 mm
Numista referee for this country is Sneyoz.
A coin doesn't exist in the catalogue yet? Add it yourself!