20 Cents - Elizabeth II Masterpiece in Silver - 1934 Victoria & Melbourne Centenary Florin
0.2 AUD = 0.14 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Masterpiece in Silver - Coins of the 20th Century
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA 1998
• TWENTY CENTS •
Naked rider on horse advancing to the left holding a flaming torch aloft.
Fully Reeded or Milled
© Mike Bentley
This NCLT Fine Silver (.999) NCLT coin was released as part of the 1998 Masterpieces of Silver set ("Coins of the 20th Century ") which contained eight twenty-cent/florin sized coins and a pre-decimal crown.
The reverse of this stunning coin is a replica of the original 1934 Victoria & Melbourne Centenary commemorative Silver Florin, however the obverse has the 1998 Ian Rank-Broadley fourth Portrait of Queen Elizabeth the Second.
- 1 Florin - George V (Victoria and Melbourne Centenary)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Silver Proof)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1927 Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1910 Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1938 Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1951 Federation Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1954 Royal Visit Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1995 United Nations)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|1998||Proof in Masterpieces in Silver Set|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Bullion value: 7.78 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales