50 Cents - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Federation - Norfolk Island
|Type||Circulating commemorative coin|
0.50 AUD = 0.34 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Standard Catalog of World Coins
by George S. Cuhaj
100th Anniversary of Federation - Norfolk Island
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA 2001
Coat of Arms of Norfolk Island: - A Norfolk Pine on a shield, two stars on either side supported by a Lion and a Kangaroo, a Lion holding a cup on top of the crest, "Inasmuch" is the motto in scroll below. Representing one of nine states and territories that make up Australia.
CENTENARY OF FEDERATION
* INASMUCH *
12 Sided Smooth
© Mike Bentley
This coin was released into circulation by the Royal Australian Mint in 2001 as part of a series of coins commemorating 100 Years since the Nation was fully Federated from the previous Australasian Colonies.
This particular Coin represents the External Territory of Norfolk Island and has the Norfolk Island Coat of Arms on the Reverse. The Capital of Norfolk Island is Kingston.
The coin was additionally released in capsules in various other UNC & Proof Sets as follows...
In a Proof NI 2 Coin Pack along with a 20 cent proof coin.
In a Proof NI 3 Coin Set along with 20 cent & $1 proof coins.
In a Proof 20 Coin Set along with nine 50 cent & 20 cent proof coins and a 50 cent & $1 proof colourised coin.
In an UNC NI 2 Coin Pack along with a 20 cent UNC coin.
In an UNC NI 3 Coin Set along with 20 cent & $1 UNC coins.
In an UNC 20 Coin Folder along with nine 50 cent, nine 20 cent and one $1 UNC coins.
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - Australia COA)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - Colourised Proof)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - New South Wales)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - Australian Capital Territory)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - Queensland)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - Victoria)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - Northern Territory)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - South Australia)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - Western Australia)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - Tasmania)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation - Australia)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Federation Colourised Proof)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2001||10,024||4%||Proof 2 Coin Pack|
|2001||13,000||0.00%||Proof 20 Coin Cased Set|
|2001||3,750||0.3%||Proof 3 Coin Cased Set|
|2001||15,900||0.00%||UNC 2 Coin Pack|
|2001||21,040||0.3%||UNC 20 Coin Federation Collection|
|2001||6,200||0.00%||UNC 3 Coin Set|
Values in the table above are expressed in USD. They are based on evaluations by Numista users and sales realized on Internet platforms. They serve as a measure, but they are not intended to be relied upon for buying, selling or exchanging coins. Numista does not buy or sell coins.
Frequencies show the percentage of Numista users who own each year or variety among all the users who own this coin. Since some users own several versions, the sum may be greater than 100%.
Get this coin
Country: United Kingdom
Country: New Zealand
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales