50 Cents - Elizabeth II Ford Mainline Utility
0.50 AUD = 0.34 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Ford Australian Classics
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA 2017
Image of an Australian Built, Red 1952-1959 Ford Mainline Utility, set against a red background, pad printed on a medallion type background
FORD AUSTRALIAN CLASSICS
Engraver: A. Baggio
12 Sided Smooth
Following on from the "Holden Heritage" 50 cent twelve coin set released in 2016, the Royal Australian Mint have released a set of twelve "Ford Australian Classics" 50 cent coins in 2017. The coins were available in coin cards in a special tin, which included a coin unique to the tin, with a mintage of 10,000, or could be purchased separately with a further 20,000 minted of the pad printed coins. The 10,000 tin sets with the unique coin sold out in less than 3 days.
This particular coin is the third in the set and commemorates the Australian designed "Mainline Utility" that was based on the USA's "Customline Sedan" It was produced in Ford's Geelong Victoria factory between 1952 to 1959.
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford Australia - The Manufacturing ERA)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford Cortina MK1)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford Model 40 Coupe Utility)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford Model T)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford XA Falcon)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford XC Falcon)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford XE Falcon)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford XK Falcon)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford XR Falcon GT)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford XY Falcon GT-HO)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Ford ZH Fairlane)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2017||30,000||UNC in Coincard|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales