20 Cents - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Masterpiece in Silver - 1927 Florin
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
0.20 AUD = 0.14 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Masterpieces in Silver - Coins of the 20th Century
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Parliament House within an oval frame set above crossed scepters. Superimposed on the scepters is a raised oval with the date 1927 incuse
Fully Reeded or Milled
© Mike Bentley
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
This NCLT Fine Silver (.999) NCLT coin was released as part of the 1998 Masterpieces in Silver set ("Coins of the 20th Century ") which contained eight twenty-cent/florin sized coins and a pre-decimal crown.
The reverse of this stunning coin is a replica of the original 1927 Old Parliament House Commemorative Silver Florin, however the obverse has the 1998 Ian Rank-Broadley fourth Portrait of Queen Elizabeth the Second.
- 1 Florin - George V (Opening of (Old) Parliament House)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Platypus - Fine Silver Proof)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpiece in Silver - 1938 Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpiece in Silver - 1910 Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpiece in Silver - 1934 Victoria & Melbourne Centenary Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpiece in Silver - 1951 Federation Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpiece in Silver - 1954 Royal Visit Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpiece in Silver - 1995 United Nations)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpiece in Silver - 1937 Crown)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|1998||15,000||11.17||Proof in Masterpieces in Silver Set|
Values in the table above are expressed in USD. They are based on evaluations by Numista users and sales realized on Internet platforms. They serve as a measure, but they are not intended to be relied upon for buying, selling or exchanging. Numista does not buy or sell coins or banknotes.
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 11.35 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales