20 Cents - Elizabeth II Masterpiece in Silver - 1910 Florin
0.20 AUD = 0.14 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Masterpiece in Silver - Coins of the 20th Century
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA 1998
Australian Coat of Arms
Kangaroo left, Emu right, 7 Pointed Star above
Shield centre, Scroll below.
ONE FLORIN - TWO SHILLINGS
Engraver: W.H.J. Blakemore
Fully Reeded or Milled
© Mike Bentley
This NCLT Fine Silver (.999) NCLT coin was released as part of the 1998 Masterpieces of Silver set ("Coins of the 20th Century ") which contained eight twenty-cent/florin sized coins and a pre-decimal crown.
The reverse of this stunning coin is a replica of the original 1910 Silver Florin, however the obverse has the 1998 Ian Rank-Broadley fourth portrait of Queen Elizabeth the Second.
- 1 Florin - Edward VII
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Silver Proof)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1927 Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1934 Victoria & Melbourne Centenary Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1938 Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1954 Royal Visit Florin)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Masterpiece in Silver - 1995 United Nations)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|1998||15,000||Proof in Masterpieces in Silver Set|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Bullion value: 7.70 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales