5 Dollars - Elizabeth II Planetary Coins - Saturn
5 AUD = 3.38 USD
|Composition||Bimetallic: aluminium-bronze center in stainless steel ring|
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Planetary Coins - Saturn
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara set within a circle. Text outside of the circle.
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA 2017
Depiction of the Planet Saturn in pad printed Yellow.
Surrounded by Rocks representing the rings of Saturn.
Planetary Symbol of Saturn below.
This NCLT frosted proof type, colour pad printed coin is part of a 10 coin set released by the RAM. They are packaged within a coincard inside an information-filled pop-up book, featuring colour-printing and is the first time for a RAM collection to feature the bronze 1 and 2 cent blanks along with the aluminium bronze $1 and $2 blanks. The addition of two $5 blanks including a bi-metallic one to represent the rings of Saturn makes this set astronomical.
This particular $5 coin represents Saturn the 6th Planet and has the Planetary Symbol for Saturn on the reverse. It is the only Bi-metallic coin in the set and marks the return of Bi-metallic $5 coins which were last issued by the RAM in 2002.
- 1 Cent - Elizabeth II (Planetary Coins - Pluto)
- 2 Cents - Elizabeth II (Planetary Coins - Venus)
- 5 Cents - Elizabeth II (Planetary Coins - Mercury)
- 10 Cents - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Planetary Coins - Earth)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (Planetary Coins - Uranus)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (Planetary Coins - Jupiter)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (Planetary Coins - Neptune)
- 2 Dollar - Elizabeth II (Planetary Coins - Mars)
- 5 Dollars - Elizabeth II (Planetary Coins - The Sun)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2017||10,000||UNC in Coincard|
Get this coin
A member of this site wants to exchange this coin: boule02de
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales