Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa (1961-1999)
|Type||Standard circulation coin|
0.001 BHD = 0.0027 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Tracy L. Schmidt (editor); 2019. Standard Catalog of World Coins / 2001-Date (14th edition). Krause Publications, Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA.Schön# 1
And 4 more volumes.
Gerhard Schön; 2020. Weltmünzkatalog / 20. Jahrhundert: 1901-2000 (47. Auflage). Gietl Verlag, Regenstauf, Germany.
And 2 more volumes.
Palm tree within inner circle. State name in Arabic at the top, and both Islamic and Gregorian dates in Arabic at the bottom.
١٣٨٥ - ١٩٦٥
Government of Bahrain
1965 - 1385
Denomination in Arabic, and state name in English below.
Proof Set (KM#PS2):
© Zameer Abubakar
Note: Krause is very confusing about the mintage and sets of the 1965 proof issues:
- They list the mintage of the proof issues as 12,000 and the same mintage number for KM#PS1.
- They also list the same coins in another set KM#PS2 with mintage of 20,000; so the mintage doesn't match.
- Also, it's mentioned that KM#PS1 includes KM#1-6 & 8 and is dated 1965 although KM#8 is dated 1968.
- KM#PS2 has been mentioned in Krause up to its 2016 edition, but not mentioned in the latest 2017 edition (unknown if it's done purposely or by mistake)
- KM#PS2 is found commonly online, however, no single picture can be found of KM#PS1.
- Only the 2nd set is listed below (with the mintage associated with it on Krause) until further information can be found about the total mintage and the existence of the 1st set.
To confuse matters more, some of the 8-coin proof sets,have the 1 fils dated 1386-1966, rather than 1385-1965.
To manage your collection, please log in.
|1385 (1965)||1 500 000||1.41||0.18||74%||١٣٨٥ - ١٩٦٥|
|1385 (1965)||20 000||3%||١٣٨٥ - ١٩٦٥ Proof Sets (KM#PS2)|
|1386 (1966)||1 500 000||0.55||28%||١٣٨٦ - ١٩٦٦|
|1386 (1967)||3%||١٣٨٦ - ١٩٦٦ Proof Sets|
Values in the table above are expressed in USD. They are based on evaluations by Numista users and sales realized on Internet platforms. They serve as a measure, but they are not intended to be relied upon for buying, selling or exchanging. Numista does not buy or sell coins or banknotes.
Frequencies show the percentage of Numista users who own each year or variety among all the users who own this coin. Since some users own several versions, the sum may be greater than 100%.