10 Cents - Elizabeth II 3rd Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver Proof
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
0.10 AUD = 0.07 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
25th Anniversary of Decimal Currency
3rd portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the King George IV State Diadem.
Male Superb Lyrebird (Menura novaehollandiae), value superimposed.
© Mike Bentley
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
Released by the RAM as part of the 1991 "Masterpieces in Silver" eight coin set, this 10 cent sterling silver proof coin commemorates the 25th anniversary of the introduction of Decimal Currency. This was the first complete set of Australian circulating coins released in sterling silver and the first sterling silver releases of Australian one, two, five, ten and twenty cent coins. 1991 was also the last year of one and two cent circulating coin production in Australia.
- 1 Cent - Elizabeth II (3rd portrait - Masterpieces in Silver Proof)
- 2 Cents - Elizabeth II (3rd portrait - Masterpieces in Silver Proof)
- 5 Cents - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver Proof)
- 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (3rd portrait - Masterpieces in Silver Proof)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver Proof)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (3rd portrait - Masterpieces in Silver Proof)
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd portrait - Masterpieces in Silver Proof)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|1991||25,000||10.77||Proof Masterpieces in Silver Set|
Values in the table above are expressed in USD. They are based on evaluations by Numista users and sales realized on Internet platforms. They serve as a measure, but they are not intended to be relied upon for buying, selling or exchanging. Numista does not buy or sell coins or banknotes.
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 4.71 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales