5 Dollars - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - S.25 Sandringham - Masterpieces in Silver
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
5.00 AUD = 3.58 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Flying through History - Aviation : Masterpieces in Silver
Series: Masterpieces in Silver
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Sandringhams in flight with wording around the top half of the circumference and denomination in the bottom half
AVIATION HISTORY - S.25 SANDRINGHAM
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
The Royal Australian Mint issued in 2010 a Flying through Time Masterpieces in Silver Proof $5 Dollars, Two Coin Set with reverse designs paying tribute to Aviation History of the twentieth century. The coin was also released in a Six Coin Set.
The S.24 Sandringham was developed from the Sunderland military flying boat. One of the most common four engine flying boats used in Australia, the S.25 Sandringham was a familiar sight in the 1950s at Australia's first international airport on Sydney's Rose Bay.
- 5 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - AVRO 504K - Masterpieces in Silver)
- 5 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Airbus A380 - Masterpieces in Silver)
- 5 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Constellation L749 - Masterpieces in Silver)
- 5 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - De Havilland DH 86 - Masterpieces in Silver)
- 5 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Boeing 747 - Masterpieces in Silver)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2010||3,000||Proof - Six Coin set|
|2010||1,300||Proof - Two Coin Set|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 32.60 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales