2 Dollars - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Australian Kookaburra - Byzantine Bronze coin
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
2.00 AUD = 1.43 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Australian Kookaburra Bullion Coin Series
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara.
Kookaburra on Branch (similar to KM# 616) with a special privy mark depicting the overlapping reverse and obverse designs of a Byzantine Bronze coin, struck between 518-630 AD with TES mintmark at the Thessalonica Mint in Greece which was operational from the beginning of this period until 630 AD.”
THE AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA 2 oz. .999 SILVER
Engraver: Sara Langridge
MintPerth Mint, Australia
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Australian Kookaburra)
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Australian Kookaburra - Ferdinand Silver Denar)
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Australian Kookaburra - Hammered Silver King Edward Penny)
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Australian Kookaburra - Roman Silver Antoninianus)
- 20 Nummi - Justin II and Aelia Sophia (Cyzicus)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2000||23,872||UNC Standard Finish|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 51.62 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales