2 Dollars - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Australian Kookaburra - Roman Silver Antoninianus
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
2.00 AUD = 1.43 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Australian Kookaburra Bullion Coin Series
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara.
Kookaburra on Branch (similar to KM# 616) with a special privy mark depicting the overlapping reverse and obverse designs of a Roman Silver Antoninianus coin, struck between 200-300 AD. The reverse design shows the deity Aequitas holding scales and a scepter, to personify equity and fair dealing. Gordian III, whose portrait appears on the obverse.
THE AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA 2 oz. .999 SILVER
IMP CAES GORDIANVS PIVS FELAG
MintPerth Mint, Australia
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Australian Kookaburra)
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Australian Kookaburra - Byzantine Bronze coin)
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Australian Kookaburra - Ferdinand Silver Denar)
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Australian Kookaburra - Hammered Silver King Edward Penny)
- Antoninianus - Gordianus III (AEQVITAS AVG)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2000||2,000||UNC - Specimen Finish|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 55.84 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales