2 Dollars - Elizabeth II Australian Kookaburra - Roman Silver Antoninianus
2 AUD = 1.37 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Australian Kookaburra Bullion Coin Series
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara.
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA
Kookaburra on Branch (similar to KM# 616) with a special privy mark depicting the overlapping reverse and obverse designs of a Roman Silver Antoninianus coin, struck between 200-300 AD. The reverse design shows the deity Aequitas holding scales and a scepter, to personify equity and fair dealing. Gordian III, whose portrait appears on the obverse.
THE AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA 2 oz. .999 SILVER
IMP CAES GORDIANVS PIVS FELAG
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (Australian Kookaburra)
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (Australian Kookaburra - Byzantine Bronze coin)
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (Australian Kookaburra - Ferdinand Silver Denar)
- 2 Dollars - Elizabeth II (Australian Kookaburra - Hammered Silver King Edward Penny)
- Antoninianus - Gordianus III (AEQVITAS AVG)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Bullion value: 33.18 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales