10 Dollars - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Year of the Dragon - Gold Proof
10.00 AUD = 6.83 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Lunar Series - Year of the Dragon
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara.
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA 2018
· 10 DOLLARS ·
Chinese dragon chasing flaming pearl in the centre, surrounded by authentic Chinese symbols in a symmetrical design. Chinese symbol for dragon at right.
YEAR OF THE DRAGON
Translation: 龙 (Dragon)
In 2007 the RAM launched an on-going series of Fine Gold (.999) ten dollar coins depicting each Lunar year and their representative animals. The "Year of the Dragon" was the sixth coin in the series and was issued in a wooden box.
The Chinese Zodiac is based on a twelve year cycle, each year being represented by an animal. People born in the "Year of the Dragon" wear the crown of destiny and are capable of great achievements if they know how to harness their tremendous energy, intelligence and talent.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Year of the Dragon)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Year of the Dragon - Silver Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Year of the Rat - Gold Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Year of the Monkey - Gold Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Year of the Rooster - Gold Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Year of the Dog - Gold Proof)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2012||2,500||Proof in Case|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Bullion value: 157.14 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales