1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 6th Portrait - Year of the Mouse
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
1 AUD = 0.66 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Lunar Series III Year of the Mouse
6th Portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Royal Diamond Diadem crown worn for her Coronation and a necklace. The initials JC (for Jody Clark) are incused in tiny letters in the left field of the effigy on the Queen's right shoulder.
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA 2020
• 1 DOLLAR •
Two mice feeding on corn husks.
Engraver: Ing Ing Jong
|P||Perth Mint, Australia|
Australia Post has also issued these coins in Postal Numismatic Covers. While the coin shows mice and the word MOUSE on it, the PNC is labelled YEAR OF THE RAT. The Year of the Rat is also called the Year of the Mouse. The lucky flowers for those born in the Year of the Rat are lilies and African violets, and lucky numbers include two and three.
The Rat symbolises good luck and wealth. Those born in the Year of the Rat are said to be imaginative, generous, quick-tempered and intelligent. Rat years over the last century were 1900, 1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996 and 2008.
ANDA Perth Money Expo
- 25 Cents - Elizabeth II (6th Portrait - Lunar Series III: Year of the Mouse; Coloured)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (6th Portrait - Lunar Series III: Year of the Mouse)
- 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (6th Portrait - Year of the Mouse)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (6th Portrait - Lunar Year of the Mouse; Coloured)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (6th Portrait - Year of the Mouse; Gilded)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (6th Portrait - Year of the Mouse)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2020 P||UNC in Folder|
|2020 P||9,000||UNC PNC|
|2020 P||400||UNC PNC ANDA Perth Money Expo|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales