1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Figures of Note - Greenway & Lawson
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
1.00 AUD = 0.67 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Standard Catalog of World Coins
by George S. Cuhaj
40th Anniversary of Decimalisation
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
· ELIZABETH II · AUSTRALIA 2006 ·
Francis Greenway and Henry Lawson as they appeared on the first $10 note.
1oz 999 SILVER
Francis Greenway - Henry Lawson
|P||Perth Mint, Australia|
Francis Greenway (1777–1837), the convict architect employed by Governor Macquarie, as he appeared on the front of the first $10 note; and Henry Lawson (1867–1922), one of Australia's best known writers, as he appeared on the back of the first $10 note.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Figures of Note - Queen Elizabeth)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Figures of Note - Macarthur & Farrer)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Figures of Note - Banks & Chisholm)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Figures of Note - Kingsford Smith & Hargrave)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2006 P||150||Proof ; Five coin set with 5 notes|
|2006 P||1,259||Proof; Five coin set|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Bullion value: 17.86 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales