1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo - Silver Colourised Proof
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
1.00 AUD = 0.72 USD
|Composition||Silver (.999) (Pad Printed)|
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Ken Done - Coloured Kangaroo
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Stylised & Colourised image of a Kangaroo leaping right under the Australian Sun.
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
Released by the RAM in 2009 is this Fine Silver Colourised coin. It was designed by Ken Done Harris the famous Australian Artist who specialised modernistic & very colourful painting. It was issued as part of a 3 Coin set.
The coin was also issued in 2009 in a number of other ways.
As a $1 Copper-nickel Reverse Frosted Uncirculated coin.
As a $1 Fine Silver Reverse Frosted Uncirculated 1 ounce coin
As a $1 Fine Silver Proof 1 ounce coin
As a $1 Fine Silver Gilded Proof 1 ounce coin.
As a $10 Fine Gold Proof 1/10 ounce coin.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Rolf Harris Kangaroo - Silver Colourised Proof)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Mombassa Kangaroo - Silver Colourised Proof)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo - Silver)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo -Silver Gilded Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo - Gold Proof)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2009||1,499||Proof in 3 Coin Colourised Set|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 27.92 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales