1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
1.00 AUD = 0.72 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Ken Done - Kangaroo
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Stylised image of a Kangaroo leaping right under the Australian Sun.
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
Released by the RAM in 2009 is this Copper-nickel reverse frosted coin. It was designed by Ken Done a famous Australian Artist who specialised in modernistic, colourful artwork & design. It was issued in a coincard.
The coin was issued in 2009 in a number of other ways.
As a $1 Fine Silver Proof 1 ounce coin in a plush case.
As a $1 Fine Silver Reverse Frosted Uncirculated 1 ounce coin in a coincard.
As a $1 Fine Silver Gilded Proof 1 ounce coin in a plush case.
As a $1 Colourised Fine Silver Proof 1 ounce coin as part of a three Coin set.
As a $10 Fine Gold Proof 1/10 ounce coin in a wooden case.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Rolf Harris - Kangaroo)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Mombassa Kangaroo)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo - Silver)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo -Silver Gilded Proof)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo - Silver Colourised Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo - Gold Proof)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2009||7,522||UNC in Coincard|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales