1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Rolf Harris Kangaroo - Silver Gilded Proof
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
1.00 AUD = 0.71 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Rolf Harris - Silver Gilded Kangaroo
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Gilded Kangaroo standing with Joey, trees in background
ONE OUNCE FINE SILVER
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
Released by the RAM in 2007 is this Fine Silver Gilded coin. It was designed by Rolf Harris the famous Australian Artist who specialised in off the cuff painting and wobbleboard playing. It was issued in a plush case.
The coin was issued with a 2007 date in a number of other ways.
As a $1 Reverse Frosted Uncirculated Copper-nickel coin in a coincard.
As a $1 Fine Silver Proof 1 ounce coin released in a plush case.
As a $10 Fine Gold Proof 1/10 ounce coin in a wooden case.
In 2009 the $1 coin was re-issued in Colourised Fine Silver Proof form as part of a three Coin set.
See links to other coins below.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Rolf Harris - Kangaroo)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Rolf Harris Kangaroo - Silver)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Mombassa Kangaroo - Silver Gilded Proof)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Rolf Harris Kangaroo - Silver Colourised Proof)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo -Silver Gilded Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Rolf Harris Kangaroo - Gold Proof)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2007||5,516||Proof - Gilded in Case|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 24.29 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales