Western Han dynasty › Anonymous (202 BC - 8 BC)
|Type||Standard circulation coin|
|Years||182 BC - 175 BC|
|Value||1/2 Liang (1/2)|
|Shape||Round with a square hole|
David Hartill; 2017. Cast Chinese Coins (2nd edition). New Generation Publishing, London, United Kingdom.FD# 421
Fubao Ding, George Albert Fisher; 1990. Fisher's Ding. G. A. Fisher, Littleton, Colorado, USA.
Two Chinese ideograms read right to left, repeated above and below.
Ban Liang / Ban Liang
Half ounce / Half ounce
Five main types exist:
- Type 1: Weight around 8 grams.
- Type 2: Weight around 5 grams.
- Type 3: Weight less than 2 grams.
- Type 4: Weight less than (or around) 3 grams; without rims.
- Type 5: Weight less than (or around) 3 grams; with rims.
To manage your collection, please log in.
|ND (182 BC - 175 BC)|
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.