1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Young Collectors - Surfing
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
1.00 AUD = 0.71 USD
|Composition||Aluminium-bronze (Pad Printed)|
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Series: Experience It
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Colourised image of a Surfboard Rider in action pose
|P||Perth Mint, Australia|
Issued in a coincard by the Perth mint as part of the 2013 Young Collectors Experience It Series of coins. There are six coins in the series. Horse Riding, BMX Riding, Skiing, Snorkelling, Surfing & Skate Boarding.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Young Collectors - BMX Riding)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Young Collectors - Horse Riding)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Young Collectors - Skateboarding)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Young Collectors - Skiing)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Young Collectors - Snorkelling)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2013 P||1,400||UNC in Coincard|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales