1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo -Silver Gilded Proof
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
1.00 AUD = 0.72 USD
|Composition||Gold (.999) plated silver (.999)|
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Ken Done - Silver Gilded Kangaroo
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Stylised image of a Kangaroo leaping right under the Australian Sun.
ONE OUNCE FINE SILVER
Engraver: Ken Done
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
Released by the RAM in 2009 is this Fine Silver Proof Gilded coin. It was designed by Ken Done a famous Australian Artist who specialised in modernistic, colourful artwork & design. It was issued in a plush case with certificate.
The coin was issued with a 2009 date in a number of other ways.
As a $1 Copper-nickel Reverse Frosted Uncirculated coin in a coincard.
As a $1 Fine Silver Reverse Frosted Uncirculated 1 ounce coin in a coincard.
As a $1 Fine Silver Proof 1 ounce coin in a plush case.
As a $10 Fine Silver Gold Proof 1/10 ounce coin in a wooden case.
As a $1 Colourised Fine Silver Proof coin as part of a Three Coin set.
See links to other coins below.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Rolf Harris Kangaroo - Silver Gilded Proof)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Mombassa Kangaroo - Silver Gilded Proof)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo - Silver)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo - Silver Colourised Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Ken Done Kangaroo - Gold Proof)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2009||5,997||Proof - Gilded in Case|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 25.51 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales