10 Dollars - Elizabeth II 3rd Portrait - Western Australia
10 AUD = 6.89 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Standard Catalog of World Coins
by George S. Cuhaj
Australian State Series - Western Australia
3rd portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the King George IV State Diadem
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA 1990
Coat of arms of Western Australia:
Two Red Kangaroos, each holding a boomerang, supporting a shield which features the black swan on a rippled base. Above the Black Swan is St. Edward's Crown between two sprigs of kangaroo paw proper
© Mike Bentley
Released by the RAM in 1990 to commemorate the State of Western Australia is this $10 Sterling Silver Proof (.925) coin. It was released in a capsule in plush black case.
Uncirculated versions were also released in a Large coloured Coincard.
This 1990 $10 coin is the fifth of a series which features the coat of arms of the individual States and Territories of the Commonwealth of Australia. The coin features the official Western Australia Coat of Arms.
From city to rugged coastal terrain and arid desert, Western Australia, Australia's largest State covering more than a third of the continent, is more varied than any other.
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Victoria)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - South Australia)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - New South Wales)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Queensland)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Tasmania)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Northern Territory)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Australian Capital Territory)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|1990||28,133||UNC in Coincard|
Get this coin
A member of this site wants to exchange this coin: paulsonlinggi101
Bullion value: 10.06 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales