10 Dollars - Elizabeth II 3rd Portrait - Victoria
10 AUD = 6.77 USD
|Orientation||Coin alignment ↑↓|
Standard Catalog of World Coins
by George S. Cuhaj
Australian States Series - Victoria
3rd portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the King George IV State Diadem
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA 1985
Coat of Arms of Victoria:
A Blue Shield supported by two Female Figures representing Peace and Prosperity. Inside the Shield the Southern Cross. A crest of a Demi Kangaroo with the Crown of St. Edward in its Paws.
1835 · VICTORIA · 1985
PEACE AND PROSPERITY
© Mike Bentley
Released by the RAM in 1985 to commemorate the 150th Anniversary of the first settlement of the State of Victoria (1835 - 1985) is this $10 Sterling Silver Proof (.925) coin. It was released in a capsule in plush dark blue case.
Uncirculated versions were also released in a dark blue vinyl wallet.
This 1985 $10 coin is the first of a series which features the coat of arms of the individual States and Territories of the Commonwealth of Australia. This year, 1985, marks the sesquicentenary of the State of Victoria. The coin reflects this event by featuring the official Victorian Coat of Arms.
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - South Australia)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - New South Wales)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Queensland)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Western Australia)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Tasmania)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Northern Territory)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Australian Capital Territory)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|1985||81,751||UNC in Blue Vinyl Wallet|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Bullion value: 11.05 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales