10 Lei Wine Holiday
|Type||Non circulating coin|
10 MDL = 0.56 USD
|Metal||Nickel plated Brass|
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Standard Catalog of World Coins
by George S. Cuhaj
- on the central part – the Coat of Arms of the Republic of Moldova;
- on the upper part - figure „2003”;
- on the bottom part -the inscription „10 LEI”;
- following the coin circumference– the inscription "REPUBLICA MOLDOVA" is engraved in block letters.
REPUBLICA 2003 MOLDOVA
Republic of Moldova
- on the central part - a canteen and a goblet;
- on the upper part- a stylised bunch of grapes;
- on the bottom part, following the coin circumference- the inscription "SĂRBĂTOAREA VINULUI" is engraved in block letters.
Lettering: SĂRBĂTOAREA VINULUI
Translation: The Wine Celebration
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales