1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Polar Series - Humpback Whale
1.0 AUD = 0.68 USD
|Composition||Aluminium-bronze (Pad Printed)|
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Standard Catalog of World Coins
by George S. Cuhaj
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Depiction of a Humpback Whale in pad printed colour set within the Antarctica seascape on a frosted background
Lettering: 1 DOLLAR
7 shorter smooth segments between 7 reeded segments (11 grooves each)
© Mike Bentley
Issued by the RAM in a tall Coincard in 2013 is this NCLT Pad Printed/Colourised Reverse Frosted $1 Aluminium-bronze coin. It is part of the six coin Polar Series of coins issued in individual Coincards in 2013.
This coin was also released in a Mini PNC by Australia Post
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Polar Series - Polar Bear)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Polar Series - Walrus)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Polar Series - Atlantic Puffin)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Polar Series - Weddell Seal)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Polar Series - Rock Hopper Penguin)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2013||200||0.00%||Mini PNC Issue|
|2013||10,002||100%||UNC in Coincard|
Frequencies show the percentage of Numista users who own each year or variety among all the users who own this coin. Since some users own several versions, the sum may be greater than 100%.
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales