1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Imperial Test Dollar
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
1.00 AUD = 0.72 USD
|Shape||Equilateral curve heptagon (7-sided)|
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
20th Anniversary of the Australian Dollar Coin
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Imperial Lion rampant, facing left, holding a pair of manual stampers
Lettering: TESTING R. AUST. MINT
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
This Fine Silver (.999) Proof NCLT coin was released as Coin #1, part of the 2004 "Masterpieces in Silver" set
This set recognised 20 Years of the Australian Dollar coin since 1984.
Trial strikes from the 1970s/1980s of this coin in base metal do exist, with the reverse identical as here, However it had the Obverse of the young Queen on the actual trial strike.
This is a remake of the original coin in Fine Silver with the IRB fourth effigy.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (2nd Portrait - Imperial Lion Test Coin)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Aboriginal 5 Kangaroos)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Dollar Decade)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Five Kangaroos)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Waltzing Matilda)
- 1 Dollar -Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Wombat)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2004||8,250||Proof in Masterpieces in Silver Set|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 5.09 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales