10 Dollars - Elizabeth II 3rd Portrait - Palm Cockatoo UNEP - Piedfort
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
10.00 AUD = 7.16 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Palm Cockatoo UNEP - Piedfort
Series: Birds of Australia
3rd portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the King George IV State Diadem
Head of Palm Cockatoo
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
Fifth coin in the Royal Australian Mint's "Birds of Australia" $10 Sterling Silver Piedfort Series.
This particular coin was struck as part of a special United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) with a very limited release of 1,000 copies only.
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Kookaburra - Piedfort)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - White Cockatoo - Piedfort)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Jabiru - Piedfort)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Emperor Penguin - Piedfort)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Palm Cockatoo - Piedfort)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Wedge-tailed Eagle - Piedfort)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|1993||1,000||Proof - Piedfort|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 33.66 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales