10 Dollars - Elizabeth II 3rd Portrait - Palm Cockatoo - Silver Proof
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
10.00 AUD = 7.17 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
Series: Birds of Australia
3rd portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the King George IV State Diadem
Head of Palm Cockatoo
Lettering: 10 DOLLARS
© Mike Bentley
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
Fifth coin in the Royal Australian Mint's "Birds of Australia" $10 Sterling Silver Series.
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Kookaburra - Silver Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - White Cockatoo - Silver Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Jabiru - Silver Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Emperor Penguin - Silver Proof)
- 10 Dollars - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Wedge-tailed Eagle - Silver Proof)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|1993||1,000||0%||Proof - Coin Fair|
Values in the table above are expressed in USD. They are based on evaluations by Numista users and sales realized on Internet platforms. They serve as a measure, but they are not intended to be relied upon for buying, selling or exchanging. Numista does not buy or sell coins or banknotes.
Frequencies show the percentage of Numista users who own each year or variety among all the users who own this coin. Since some users own several versions, the sum may be greater than 100%.
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 15.73 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales