1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Waltzing Matilda
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
1.00 AUD = 0.72 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
20th Anniversary of the Australian Dollar Coin
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Stylised image of the Jolly Swagman from the song Waltzing Matilda, replete with a swag and walking stick, dressed roughly.
A.B. "Banjo" Paterson
7 shorter smooth segments between 7 reeded segments (11 grooves each)
© Mike Bentley
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
This Fine Silver (.999) Proof NCLT coin was released as Coin #4, part of the 2004 "Masterpieces in Silver" set
This set is recognising 20 Years of the Australian Dollar coin. This coin is a remake of the 1995 coin that celebrated the Centenary of Banjo Paterson's song "Waltzing Matilda".
An Aluminium-bronze and two slightly different Sterling Silver versions of the coin were released in 1995.
This coin has the Fourth Effigy of Queen Elizabeth instead of the Third Effigy used on the 1995 versions.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Banjo Paterson)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Banjo Paterson - Silver Proof)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Aboriginal 5 Kangaroos)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Dollar Decade)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Five Kangaroos)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Imperial Test Dollar)
- 1 Dollar -Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Wombat)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2004||8,250||Proof in Masterpieces in Silver Set|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 9.67 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales