1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Dollar Decade
1 AUD = 0.68 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
20th Anniversary of the Australian Dollar Coin
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA 2004
Image of the old Australian $1 note morphing and merging into the Mob of Roo's one dollar coin.
Translation: The numbers are the numbers on the $1 banknote
7 shorter smooth segments between 7 reeded segments (11 grooves each)
© Mike Bentley
This Fine Silver (.999) Proof NCLT coin was released as Coin #5, part of the 2004 "Masterpieces in Silver" set
This set is recognising 20 Years of the Australian Dollar coin. This coin is a remake of the reverse of the 1994 Dollar Decade coin which itself commemorated 10 years since the Dollar Note was phased out in preference to the Dollar coin. (However this coin has the IRB Effigy of Queen Elizaeth II instead of the RDM Effigy)
An Aluminium-bronze and two slightly different Sterling Silver versions of the coin were released in 1994.
This coin has the Fourth Effigy of Queen Elizabeth instead of the Third Effigy used on the 1994 versions.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Dollar Decade)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (3rd Portrait - Dollar Decade - Silver Proof)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Aboriginal 5 Kangaroos)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Five Kangaroos)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Imperial Test Dollar)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Waltzing Matilda)
- 1 Dollar -Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Wombat)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2004||8,250||Proof in Masterpieces in Silver Set|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange this coin.
Bullion value: 6.66 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add information about this coin
Match coins from past online sales