1 Dollar -Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Wombat
|Queen||Elizabeth II (1952-date)|
1.00 AUD = 0.72 USD
|Orientation||Medal alignment ↑↑|
20th Anniversary of the Australian Dollar Coin
4th portrait of Queen Elizabeth II facing right wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara
Wombat in typical pose, Denomination superimposed
Lettering: 1 DOLLAR
7 shorter smooth segments between 7 reeded segments (11 grooves each)
© Mike Bentley
MintRoyal Australian Mint, Canberra, Australia (1965-date)
This Fine Silver (.999) Proof NCLT coin was released as Coin #3, part of the 2004 "Masterpieces in Silver" set. This set recognises 20 Years of the Australian Dollar coin since 1984.
The design of this coin is one that was trialed on a pattern coin that was proposed for the Australian Dollar coin but was not used in favour of the famous iconic MOR (Mob of Roos), Five Bounding Kangaroos design.
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Aboriginal 5 Kangaroos)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Dollar Decade)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Five Kangaroos)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Imperial Test Dollar)
- 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II (4th Portrait - Masterpieces in Silver - Waltzing Matilda)
Manage my collection
To manage your collection, please log in.
|2004||8,250||Proof in Masterpieces in Silver Set|
Get this coin
No member from this site currently wants to exchange it.
Bullion value: 10.10 USD Search tips
Contribute to the catalogModify or add data on this page
Match past online sales