Coins from the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth
Countries and territories › Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth
The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was a union between the Kingdom of Poland and Grand Duchy of Lithuania that was formalised in 1569 but existed as a personal union since 1386, when Polish female king Jadwiga married Lithuanian Grand Duke Jogaila (Polish: Władysław II Jagiełło). The union reached its peak in the 17th century covering an area of present-day Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus, Slovakia, Moldova and Ukraine.
- Interregnum ‒ First złoty (1573, 1632)
- Stefan Batory ‒ First złoty (1576-1586)
- Gdańsk under siege ‒ First złoty (1577)
- Zygmunt III Waza ‒ First złoty (1587-1632)
- Zygmunt III Waza ‒ Polish–Swedish Union (1592-1599)
- Elbing ‒ Swedish occupation ‒ Talar (1626-1657)
- Toruń under siege ‒ First złoty (1629)
- Władysław IV Waza ‒ First złoty (1632-1648)
- Jan II Kazimierz Waza ‒ First złoty (1649-1668)
- Toruń ‒ Swedish occupation ‒ Talar (1655-1658)
- Michał Korybut Wiśniowiecki ‒ First złoty (1669-1673)
- Jan III Sobieski ‒ First złoty (1674-1696)
- August II Mocny ‒ First złoty (1697-1733)
- August III ‒ First złoty (1734-1763)
- Fryderyk Christian ‒ First złoty (1763)
- Ksawery ‒ First złoty (1764-1768)
- Stanisław August Poniatowski ‒ First złoty (1764-1795)
Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth - Interregnum ‒ First złoty (1573, 1632)
Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth - Stefan Batory ‒ First złoty (1576-1586)
Numista referee for this country is geraltttt82.
A coin doesn't exist in the catalog yet? Add it yourself!