The county of Urgell was on the southern slope of the central Pyrenees, including Andorra. It existed from 815 to 1413, but they only minted coins in the 12th to 14th centuries. The counts issued billon coins usually with a design with a bishop's staff or crosier and a cross. The county ended up being incorporated into the kingdom of Aragon, except Andorra, which continued to be ruled by the Bishop of Urgell.
Numista referee for coins of this issuer is zegeri.
A coin doesn't exist in the catalog yet? Add it yourself!