Win your pass for Museum of Monnaie de Paris - 9th game
9th game to win 1 of the 10 pass for the Museum of Monnaie de Paris!
- 1 question per game.
- 1 game = 1 pass to win.
- Every member has a chance to participate within the time-frame given per game, being 2 days.
- All members with correct answer will be pooled and one winner will be picked-up randomly from the pool for each game.
- Limit of 1 pass (i.e. 1 win) per member.
- Draw will happen the day after the end of each game. Results will be published on each game page and each winner will receive a confirmation message.
- Pass valid until 2019, April 3.
Beginning: 10-Jun-2018 12:00PM (GMT+2)
End: 12-Jun-2018 12:00PM (GMT+2)
The contest is over.
Correct answer is a coin of one (1) nuevo sol from Peru issued between 1991 and 2011. Image of the question was the high central part of arms on obverse.
Congratulations to Cycnos who wins this 9th game!
Members below also gave the correct answer:
- Subha Barua
- Jesus Alberto Rosales
You must subscribe and be logged in to participate.