Win your pass for Museum of Monnaie de Paris - 10th game
10th and last game to win 1 of the 10 pass for the Museum of Monnaie de Paris!
- 1 question per game.
- 1 game = 1 pass to win.
- Every member has a chance to participate within the time-frame given per game, being 2 days.
- All members with correct answer will be pooled and one winner will be picked-up randomly from the pool for each game.
- Limit of 1 pass (i.e. 1 win) per member.
- Draw will happen the day after the end of each game. Results will be published on each game page and each winner will receive a confirmation message.
- Pass valid until 2019, April 3.
Beginning: 12-Jun-2018 12:00PM (GMT+2)
End: 14-Jun-2018 12:00PM (GMT+2)
The contest is over.
Correct answer is a coin of one (1) dollar from Singapore issued between 1985 and 1987. Image of the question was the high right part of obverse.
Congratulations to François_le_Français who wins this 10th and last game!
Members below also gave the correct answer:
- Subha Barua
You must subscribe and be logged in to participate.