|Languages||English French Japanese|
|Collection||974 coins • 159 countries • 239 issuers (view)|
|Coins to exchange||295 (view)|
|Forum posts||476 (view)|
|Catalogue contributions||47 coins added, 58 years added, 123 coins edited, 9 years edited|
What he/she collects
• world coins (animal designs, silver, gold, etc.)
• mediaeval/ancient coins (basically anything up to the 18th century)
• Alice in Wonderland-related stuff (from MacMillan books to Disney figurines)
• antiquities/artefacts (mediaeval trinkets, ancient terracotta heads, stuff like that)
• ethnic thingamabobs (amulets, tikis, tribal masks, Akan goldweights, etc.)
• mineral specimens (fossils, largely Paleozoic-Mesozoic; crystals and gemstones, mostly tumblers)
• stamps (not much of a hobby; I just keep the ones I like!)
What he/she wants
• world coins - mythological or animal (esp. fish) designs, or ones from countries I don't have yet; anything older than 1850 could be nice as well!
• silver coins - esp. 15-18th century (maybe something pirate-y)
• gold coins - non-bullion, preferably with some history (preferably pre-19th century)
• mediaeval coins - esp. English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Byzantine, Indian
• ancient coins - pretty much anything as long as they are identifiable; or ones with Athena or Artemis on them!
• proto-money - larins, tiger tongues, sycee, spade money, rings and such
• tokens/jetons - from around 16-19th century
• exonumia - either Disney-related or fantasy with animal designs
• I prefer circulated coins over uncirculated ones in most cases, and do not care so much for grades or bullion values; history is what I like to collect!
• my to-exchange list is incomplete; about half of these coins are currently on sale on eBay, Mercari, and/or YahooAuc (and here, too, depending, although these may be somewhat overpriced; I accept in-advance PayPal payment)
• some of my personal collection are also up for swap, if not all, depending on what you have to offer; feel free to PM me anytime!
• I prefer regular mail but could send by registered on request (depending on the number and quality of the swap)
Exchange feedbackNumber of ratings: 1
Average rating: 10.0/10
Swaps on the road: 0
Be careful with members having a high number of swaps on the road, since this may mean that they are not sending coins.
Last feedbacks: received - given
esterhazi's feedback on 4-Dec-2018
Excellent beginning from Cuthwellis..easy and fast communication ..Japan coins and other countries were perfect with carefully package..all ok,i recomend