|Numista referee for Crimea, Hunnic Empire, India - British, Malay peninsula, Volga Bulgaria|
|Place||West Coast, Singapore|
|Collection||222 coins • 52 countries • 96 issuers|
|Coins to exchange||0 (view)|
|Forum posts||87 (view)|
|Catalogue contributions||158 coins added, 181 years added, 259 coins edited, 56 years edited|
What he/she collects
I collect the following coins:
- rare ancient coins - from all over the world
- early dark ages and medieval coins - Europe, Africa and Middle Asia
- scarce coins up until 19th century - Former Empires/Kingdoms/Satrapies/Sultanates/Khanates and Caliphates
- Islamic silver coins from the Arab Conquests up until 1800s. This includes Al-Andalusian (especially), African, Arab Peninsula, Persia, Afghanistan and neighboring countries
- Thalers/Daalders and their derivatives from all over the world up until 1950s
- Rare silver coins from extinct countries and kingdoms around the world
What he/she wants
Knowledge is power thus Knowledge should be shared among us.
Exchange feedbackNumber of ratings: 1
Average rating: 10.0/10
Swaps on the road: 0
Be careful with members having a high number of swaps on the road, since this may mean that they are not sending coins.
Last feedbacks: received - given
geo-coins's feedback on 15-Sep-2018
First swap with Stef, and everything was as agreed. He is a person with excellent communication skills and he is so kind to send gifts and do as much as he can to do the best swap. He is fair in swap values and very good in sharing knowledge about coins. I strongly recommend Stef to everyone and I am looking forward to the next swap with him. Thank you!