Different bulk and single lots. Russian Empire, USSR, ex-USSR, Rare issuers: Rus' Principalities, Kievan Rus', Golden Horde, Pantikapaion, Bukhara, Livonia and lots of other medieval coins...

54 posts • viewed 3138 times

» Quick access to the last post

UPD: 20.10.2021

I have quite a lot of different coins available for sale or swap. I've put them into albums because I can update them there more easily and regularly then photos on forum.

You can find a description of each lot with prices by pressing the info button.
1. Bulk lots
2. Single coins
3. Big 5 kopek coins
4. 5 coins with the weight difference

All the prices are in USD assuming that you will pay with PayPal friends and family without a commission on my side. If you want to pay in other currency, please, use actual PayPal exchange rates. If you want to pay PayPal goods and services, please, add 5% to the price.

Description of the lots are also below:

Bulk lots
Prices for the bulk lots include worldwide registered shipping. For not heavy lots shipping may be combined with corresponding discount.
MY SALES . Cheap bulk lots of medieval coins, rare issuers, silver, Russian Empire, Rus' Principalities, Kievan Rus', errors etc.
Single coins!!!

Shipping costs depend on the weight: $7 for the coins 50 g and below, $9 for 50-190 g and $12 for 190-420g.
BONUS: 2 sets of the stamps on coin thematic - $6
MY SALES . Cheap bulk lots of medieval coins, rare issuers, silver, Russian Empire, Rus' Principalities, Kievan Rus', errors etc.
5 KOPEKS!

Here are some big and beautiful Russian 5 kopeks coins and 5 kopeks with the weight deviation listed.
Worldwide registered shipping: $7 for 1 coin, $8 for 2-3 coins, $12 for 4-8 coins.

Simple 5 kopeks:
  1. 5 kopek 1725 MД Catherine I - $25
  2. 5 kopek 1758 Elizabeth Petrovna - $11
  3. 5 kopek 1758 Elizabeth Petrovna (2) - $35
  4. 5 kopek 1761 Elizabeth Petrovna - $5
  5. 5 kopek 1761 Elizabeth Petrovna (2) - $13
  6. 5 kopek 1764 EM Catherine II - $12
  7. 5 kopek 1768 EM Catherine II - $12
  8. 5 kopek 1771 EM Catherine II - $11
  9. 5 kopek 1772 EM Catherine II - $14
  10. 5 kopek 1775 EM Catherine II - $14
  11. 5 kopek 1777 EM Catherine II - $21
  12. 5 kopek 1778 EM Catherine II - $16
  13. 5 kopek 1779 EM Catherine II - $30
  14. 5 kopek 1782 EM Catherine II - $21
  15. 5 kopek 1784 EM Catherine II - $11
  16. 5 Kopecks 1789 AM (Anninsky Mint) Catherine II - $45
  17. 5 Kopecks 1793 AM (Anninsky Mint) Catherine II - $52
  18. 5 Kopecks 1794 AM (Anninsky Mint) Catherine II - $30
  19. 5 kopek 1775 Siberia, Catherine II - $95
  20. 5 Kopecks - Aleksandr I (ЕМ) 1806 - $49
  21. 5 Kopecks 1835 - Nicholas I - $13

Also some 5 kopeks with weight deviations:
  1. 5 kopek 1767 EM Catherine II overweight (59,5 grams) - $12
  2. 5 kopek 1767 EM Catherine II overweight (62,05 grams), large - $47
  3. 5 kopek 1770 EM Catherine II underweight (40,6 grams) - $8
  4. 5 kopek 1774 EM Catherine II underweight (36,5 grams) - $13
  5. 5 kopek 1777 EM Catherine II overweight (62,2 grams) - $38
  6. 5 kopek 1777 EM Catherine II overweight (61,6 grams) - $42
  7. 5 kopek 1777 EM Catherine II underweight (39,7 grams) - $12
  8. 5 kopek 1777 EM Catherine II underweight (39,9 grams), excellent conditions - $38
  9. 5 kopek 1780 EM Catherine II overweight (62,1 grams) - $30
  10. 5 kopek 1782 EM Catherine II underweight (39,8 grams) - $35
  11. 5 kopek 1788 EM Catherine II overweight (59,7 grams) - $33
  12. 5 kopek 1788 EM Catherine II underweight (38,8 grams, quite thin coin) - $29
  13. 5 kopek 1790 AM Catherine II underweight (39,7 grams) - $35
  14. 5 kopek 1793 EM Catherine II underweight (36 grams), DD - $33
Please check inbox
3 lots were sold and changed to the new. Also one of lot 3 was sold, but I have more similar.

Some more lots were added. Please check a list!
3 more lots were sold - 3 new lots were added instead of them!
Some of the lots were updated!
Minor updates
Mass update!
New lots, price updates etc
Big update, changed of some sold lots, price dropped for some unsold lots
Some updates (new lots, new prices)
Update!!!
Update, especially for 5 kopeks sets
is there a way to see lots 15 and 16 more clearly and closer? Im about half blind nowadays. thx.
antiquecoinsoftherealm.com
Quote: "cocoajohn1"​is there a way to see lots 15 and 16 more clearly and closer? Im about half blind nowadays. thx.
​ If you right-click on a picture ...

then choose 'Open link in new tab' it will appear on a page by itself.
Then even better is on that page there will be a small magnifying glass with a + in the
middle, and a left-click will bring up a huge picture, like that second one - which
can be dragged up/down or left/right to see a very large picture of any coin.
Hope that helps. :)
My collections >
http://mycoinssite.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=13560800
also 13750057 also 15924495 also 15995337
http://mycoinssite.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=16060326
@cocoajohn1, lot 15 is not available anymore, but I have a pile of similar coins and can send you pictures of a new one. PM me if interested

@ZacUK, thank you for the detailed explanation
Lot 21 available?
Been too long. I loved the other lot I purchased!
Quote: "HoosierCTX"​Lot 21 available?
​Yes it is!
Quote: "Grinya"
Quote: "HoosierCTX"​Lot 21 available?
​​Yes it is!
​Mine please
Update!
Update of some previously sold lots
Package came yesterday. I need more! THANKS
Mass update!)
Quote: "HoosierCTX"​Package came yesterday. I need more! THANKS
​Cool! I'm still waiting for mine - since 9 December. B.
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
Quote: "ngdawa"
​​Cool! I'm still waiting for mine - since 9 December. B.
​A good thing that it has already been in Sweden since 29.01;)
​​​Cool! I'm still waiting for mine - since 9 December. B.
​​A good thing that it has already been in Sweden since 29.01;)
​True, but I can't understand why it's veen stuck in customs since.. ``-
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
Quote: "ngdawa"​​​True, but I can't understand why it's veen stuck in customs since.. ``-
​I'm afraid they may send them back because I sent the letter last year before the new rules regarding the requirements to fill a CN22 in electronic form became effective.... Will see
Quote: "ngdawa"​​​True, but I can't understand why it's veen stuck in customs since.. ``-
​​I'm afraid they may send them back because I sent the letter last year before the new rules regarding the requirements to fill a CN22 in electronic form became effective.... Will see
​Well, if it was sent before the new rules of the form, they can't expect you to have filled in the form. That would just be stupid.
Check your inbox.
Update. Some new lots were added!

Please also see my swap list - all the coins are available for sale
Update!
small update
Update! Price dropped for some lots
update
update!
Wohoo! 4 months later I finally recieved my coins! :wiz: Спасибо большое, мой друг! :D
Quote: "ngdawa"​Wohoo! 4 months later I finally recieved my coins! :wiz: Спасибо большое, мой друг! :D
​4 months for a package to go from Russia to Sweden that’s a long time it’s like the package went from Russia all the way round the world then turn up at your house.
Hi to whoever is reading this. Did you know that TYPEWRITER is the longest word you can type using only the letters on one row of the keyboard.
Quote: "Worldwide collection"
Quote: "ngdawa"​Wohoo! 4 months later I finally recieved my coins! :wiz: Спасибо большое, мой друг! :D
​​4 months for a package to go from Russia to Sweden that’s a long time it’s like the package went from Russia all the way round the world then turn up at your house.
​I know, right? I honestly thought I would get it by Christmas. (8
Well, now I'm just glad it turned up at all. :wiz:
Quote: "Worldwide collection"
​​​4 months for a package to go from Russia to Sweden that’s a long time it’s like the package went from Russia all the way round the world then turn up at your house.
​​I know, right? I honestly thought I would get it by Christmas. (8
​Well, now I'm just glad it turned up at all. :wiz:
Better late than never.;)
Hi to whoever is reading this. Did you know that TYPEWRITER is the longest word you can type using only the letters on one row of the keyboard.
​Ouch, bad luck. My package from Grinya went from Russia to Arizona in 12 days :D
Quote: "Tovarich"
​​Ouch, bad luck. My package from Grinya went from Russia to Arizona in 12 days :D
​Lucky you! ;)
I even had to pay an extra 40 € fee for the customs ... :(
​Пожалуйста!

The 4 months time were because of the Swedish Custom. Usually the letters arrive much faster, but there may be unpredictable delays....

I shall update this thread soon:))
update: lower prices and new lots))
Mass update!

Feel free to also look at my swap list!
With the beautiful days coming, there are still no flea markets in France, my main purveyor of coins, so I will be interested again in Slavic coins! I'll take your lot # 10 !
Dispone domui tuae, quia morieris tu, et non vives.
Referee for Ascension Island, Falkland Islands, Saint Helena, Saint Helena & Ascension, South Georgia & S. Sandwich Islands, Tristan da Cunha
Small update)
update
small update
PM on the way....THANKS
Very very pleased with my most resent purchase. THANKS!!!! Need more. PM coming!
@HoosierCTX, you are welcome!:)
some update)

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 06:10PM.