Philippine BSP 10 pesos coin Year 2003 die frost.

8 posts • viewed 328 times
I have in my possession a Philippine BSP 10 pesos coin year 2003 die frost. I did'nt find any such variant in Numista that was posted recently. Is there any such coin variation ever minted?
Can you please post a photo
In my Liverpool home
Pls. Check photos of coin mentioned in my query. Thanks
i have all dies and years for 10 peso coins but i have never seen or seen listed a frosted 10 peso if you wish to sell i would buy
david and janet
David and Janet, I am not really a coin collector so I would gladly sell it to you if you are still interested in buying it for a decent price. Thanks, Adrian Perez
Quote: "Adrian Perez"​David and Janet, I am not really a coin collector so I would gladly sell it to you if you are still interested in buying it for a decent price. Thanks, Adrian Perez
​how much would you like for this coin as i never purchase this coin before i am not sure of its value
david and janet
I too am not familiar with the price of this coin so can you please quote an amount and see if we agree of the price. Thanks
Quote: "Adrian Perez"​I too am not familiar with the price of this coin so can you please quote an amount and see if we agree of the price. Thanks
​hi been doing some research on this in 2003 there were to dies used for pressing a 1b and a 2a the 1b have far less value then the 2a but from the photo i cannot tell which it is the 1b non frosted listed at $1.88 and a 2b lists at $28 and i would normally add 30% to this for frosted so how about we say $25 as is not knowing the die so at this price i lose if 1b but gain a little if 2a hope this sound fair to you
david and janet

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 19:26.