You guys have been changing my world since I was a kid, and I wanted to say thanks :)

3 posts • viewed 190 times
Hey everyone!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Nathaniel.
I just wanted to say an enormous thank you to everyone on numista! Since I was about 11 maybe? I've been using numista to catalog and trade coins with people. So, so many of you, out of pure generosity and the kindness of your hearts, helped me over the years. Many of you sent me coins to help with my collection, many of you did swaps with me even when I had nothing but the most terrible and common coins, and you helped me grow my collection from a pitiful 100 coins to well over 1000, all of which I cherish to this day.
You guys are such blessings to me, and trust me when I say that I think of each and every one of you every day.
I hope one day I can repay your kindness, and I'll definitely pass along the favor to someone younger on here when the day comes that my collection is huge and I can help a kid on the other side of the world who loves coins just as much as I did at that age.

Your gifts, kindness, advice and everything have made me who I am today, and you all taught me to be generous, kind and loving to everyone. I'll always cherish you all.

Thank you so, so much!!
Love you all

Nathaniel from New Zealand :D
Hi Nathaniel,

Glad to hear you're doing well. I sent you some coins a few years back now and I am happy to see you're still collecting.

Good luck for the future.

Matt
Hello Nathaniel
Great to hear from you. And still a collector . Wow the world is completely different place these days. I hope you and family have been safe. You be strong and do what is best for you and family. ie education will set you free. It is the only thing that can not be taken from you. And with it the world will look different. ether Book or Island or both.
You take care of yourself yours daryl
It is, what it is, or is it.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 00:14.