Is cgbfr.com a reputable site for buying coins? [solved]

9 posts • viewed 215 times
I'm in the US and have only bought coins at shows, local shops, and US sellers on eBay and Vcoins. Is cgbfr.com a reputable site for buying coins? I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I've never bought a coin from a non-US seller before. Thanks in advance for any input.
19th and early 20th century, large, silver, raw, One From Every Country
Yes.

I'm also in the US but I buy regularly from European sellers. This is a large reliable seller, though I advise you do your research on pricing.
Thank you!
Very reputable BUT pricey. IMO I would check last auction prices specific coin and then work from it.
Good luck
Thanks!
Brilliant site and the prices may appear a bit high but the coins are quality. I’ve bought from him many times and the service is excellent
Ok thank you.
Status changed to Solved (kevintexas100, 31-May-2021, 03:01PM)
Quote: "kevintexas100"​I'm in the US and have only bought coins at shows, local shops, and US sellers on eBay and Vcoins. Is cgbfr.com a reputable site for buying coins? I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I've never bought a coin from a non-US seller before. Thanks in advance for any input.
​Kevin, I am currently in Houston, and I have bought from them while living in several countries, visit their shop in Paris and meet them in many coin shows including the one in Orlando ;)

You can trust them 99% ;)
JustforFun...
Thanks! I'm in Sugar Land. I'm eagerly watching my coin (1881 Peru Sol) move through the postal system. It cleared customs in NY yesterday.

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 10:58AM.