unknown [solved]

7 posts • viewed 206 times
can someone please help ID this Murray
It's a 2 Dram note from Artsakh (or Nagorno-Karabakh): https://en.numista.com/catalogue/note203023.html
They say "Pecunia non olet", but I know better...
Thankyou for your help
Status changed to Solved (muzz0000, 17-Jun-2021, 10:05)
which does not exist anymore :)
Joining Biafra, South Vietnam, Republic of Serbian Krajina Republic - Knin, Yugoslavia, et al.

I hope Taiwan never has to be forcibly added to this club.
Quote: "frank soldi"​Joining Biafra, South Vietnam, Republic of Serbian Krajina Republic - Knin, Yugoslavia, et al.

​I hope Taiwan never has to be forcibly added to this club.
​yah Taiwan should be recognized as a country by China outright they have their own government and currency and place that has its own government and currency should be a country in my book
Quote: "silvergeek"​​yah Taiwan should be recognized as a country by China outright they have their own government and currency and place that has its own government and currency should be a country in my book
​So do Hong Kong. Or did. They even drive on the left side in HK. That didn't stop China. The rest of the world just shrugged and moved on.
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
Topic moved to "Banknote identifications and valuations" (ZacUK, 12-Oct-2022, 21:23)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 17:19.