Hello
I have a 1 Saudi Riyal coin variation upon them
I sent Sjoelund
How to post images
He kindly answered me
But when I answered him I don't have a good camera
He said that I was joking and he blocked me from his PM
​​​​
Numista Referee for Coins of Kingdom of Bahrain, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Republic of Tunisia & Kingdom of Morocco
🇧🇭🇸🇦🇹🇳🇲🇦

Miss you Kimiji <3
Now
What to do
Numista Referee for Coins of Kingdom of Bahrain, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Republic of Tunisia & Kingdom of Morocco
🇧🇭🇸🇦🇹🇳🇲🇦

Miss you Kimiji <3
Whom should I send varieties
🇧🇭🇸🇦🇹🇳🇲🇦

Miss you Kimiji <3
First post the photos of the coin even if you took it with a bad camera it’s better than nothing and maybe have photo of the normal version of the coin to compare to.
Hi to whoever is reading this. Did you know that TYPEWRITER (on a QWERTY keyboard) is the longest word you can type using only the letters on one row of the keyboard.
Ok
🇧🇭🇸🇦🇹🇳🇲🇦

Miss you Kimiji <3

Type 1
If you look in the observe
That the denomination written in Arabic is more towards the center of the ring
And the reverse
The print towards the right of the king is near the ring

Type 2
If you look in the observe
That the denomination written in Arabic is more towards the edge of the ring
And the reverse
The print towards the right of the king is more towards outwards the ring
🇧🇭🇸🇦🇹🇳🇲🇦

Miss you Kimiji <3
Status changed to Solved (Amraan Amjad, 1-Aug-2021, 14:48)
Hi,

I'll have a look at the images and see, if I can help you to set up a documentation.

Sorry for my rash answers in our PM conversation, I really thought you were joking.

Take care
Globetrotter
Coin varieties in French:
https://monnaiesetvarietes.numista.com
Quote: "Sjoelund"​Hi,

​I'll have a look at the images and see, if I can help you to set up a documentation.

​Sorry for my rash answers in our PM conversation, I really thought you were joking.

​Take care
​Hi Sjoelund
I will be Glad to Help in Any Way
Don't Worry
Best Regards
🇧🇭🇸🇦🇹🇳🇲🇦

Miss you Kimiji <3
Type 1 obverse image is not good, since the rightmost part of the coin is cut off. Hence my analysis might be wrong, since I'm comparing apples with pears. Please send me a better centered image to make sure the coins have the size in the final result.

Anyway, this is how I have I attacked your problem using Powerpoint. Do you know Powerpoint? I have used MS Picture Manager to make sure that the alignments are OK, Photoscape to crop the images (make them round), then again MSPM to crop the macro parts.
After that just Powerpoint and saving as .jpg.

So what do you think?
Globetrotter
Coin varieties in French:
https://monnaiesetvarietes.numista.com
Quote: "Sjoelund"​Type 1 obverse is not good, since the rightmost part of the coin is cut off. Hence my analysis might be wrong, since I'm comparing apples with pears. Please send me a better centered image to make sure the coins have the size in the final result.

​Anyway, this is how I have I attacked your problem using Powerpoint. Do you know Powerpoint? I have used MS Picture Manager to make sure that the alignments are OK, Photoscape to crop the images (make them round), then again MSPM to crop the macro parts.
​After that just Powerpoint and saving as .jpg.

​So what do you think?
​Sure
I will send you in P.M
Best Regards
🇧🇭🇸🇦🇹🇳🇲🇦

Miss you Kimiji <3
Status changed to Opened (Amraan Amjad, 24-Sep-2021, 16:01)
Status changed to Solved (Amraan Amjad, 24-Sep-2021, 16:01)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:16.