🗳️ Vote for the 2022 Numista Token design

21 posts • viewed 559 times

» Quick access to the last post

Hello,

The design submission phase for the 2022 Numista Token is completed. I made a selection of 5 designs, and you will be able to select the final design for the token. Click on the link below to discover the 5 designs and vote for your favorite design before February 6th at midnight GMT.

https://en.numista.com/vote/
one of the designs containing some asian (chinese/japanese) letters. What they are talking?
www.fiat-panis.de
www.fao-coins.info
Quote: "mifrjoar"​one of the designs containing some asian (chinese/japanese) letters. What they are talking?
​十五周年 means "15th anniversary".
that drachma front is beautiful
Nice designs, many thanks for the effort to all the designers. Voted :wiz:
Coin referee for: Andorra (Pre-Euro Coinage)
Banknote referee for: Spain
Hello,
I would like to do a quick review of my token and hope other competitors do the same.
On the obverse, the ancient Greece symbolizes Wisdom, and the owl winks at Numista.
On the reverse, France by "The Genie of Liberty" a statue located Place de la Bastille in Paris, which was figured on the old bimetallic 10 Francs coin, represents Liberty.
The dragon of the Celestial Empire evokes Strength, in the way of the first cardinal virtue, that is tenacity, courage and determination.
In a way, a compendium of the contemporary stoicism.
Referee of south atlantic islands
Quote: "Frenchlover"​Hello,
​I would like to do a quick review of my token and hope other competitors do the same.
​On the obverse, the ancient Greece symbolizes Wisdom, and the owl winks at Numista.
​On the reverse, France by "The Genie of Liberty" a statue located Place de la Bastille in Paris, which was figured on the old bimetallic 10 Francs coin, represents Liberty.
​The dragon of the Celestial Empire evokes Strength, in the way of the first cardinal virtue, that is tenacity, courage and determination.
​In a way, a compendium of the contemporary stoicism.
​oh it was you who made it no wonder I like it lol
If it wins the only thing I would change is the reverse writing to the text of the previous two tokens and maybe drop the Numista in front of the dates for more space to rearrange for symmetry.
Hello,
I also put a short description of my project :

The obverse simply represents a world map, in this way each member can identify himself and locate himself. The captions depict in English and French this superb achievement of Numista: swap around the World! Finally, a wink with the 5 stars which symbolize the maximum score that can be given to a swap.

The reverse shows a stylized terrestrial globe, flanked by the Numista name in its center. All around gravitate representations of the members and the 2 previous Numista tokens, all connected to symbolize again the swaps that are carried out throughout the World. I voluntarily used the old tokens for two reasons: the first simply as a nice wink, the second so that no member would feel sidelined by the absence of a coin which represent their country or culture.
Je collectionne les circulantes par millésime, de tout les pays du Monde.
I think the designers should be anonymous until the token has been chosen, as you want people to vote for the best token, not the most popular designer. Next time, the explanation of the design should be a part of the voting process, without revealing who the designer is.
They say "Pecunia non olet", but I know better...
Quote: "smvdbrink"​I think the designers should be anonymous until the token has been chosen, as you want people to vote for the best token, not the most popular designer. Next time, the explanation of the design should be a part of the voting process, without revealing who the designer is.
​I totally agree!
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
Quote: "cécé7"​Hello,
​I also put a short description of my project :

​Sorry, but the second star to the left is misplaced, which is a little ... annoying.
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
well I submitted my own vote before the people said which ones they did and so at least my vote was totally truthful
like i imagine even the ones after were too
Will spelling errors and designal flaws be corrected before they go to the mint?
Quote: "ngdawa"​Will spelling errors and designal flaws be corrected before they go to the mint?
​Yes, there will be a chance to update such issues before the design goes to the mint.
Quote: "Xavier​"
Quote: "ngdawa"​Will spelling errors and designal flaws be corrected before they go to the mint?
​​Yes, there will be a chance to update such issues before the design goes to the mint.
​OK, thanks for the answer! :)
Quote: "ngdawa"
Quote: "smvdbrink"​I think the designers should be anonymous until the token has been chosen, as you want people to vote for the best token, not the most popular designer. Next time, the explanation of the design should be a part of the voting process, without revealing who the designer is.
​​I totally agree!
​Evidently it should be like that.
Globetrotter
Coin variants in English:
https://sites.google.com/site/coinvarietiescollection/home
In French on Cobra's site (not the same)
https://monnaiesetvarietes.numista.com
So, did everyone vote ?
It is important for the continuation of the process, in the way of "Asterix in Corsica" :8D
Referee of south atlantic islands
28 more minutes can’t wait
Congrats whoever won are we able to see who did win yet?
Quote: "silvergeek"​Congrats whoever won are we able to see who did win yet?
https://en.numista.com/forum/topic117246.html
My collections >
http://mycoinssite.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=13560800
also 13750057 also 15924495 also 15995337
http://mycoinssite.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=16060326

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 08:36 pm.