My swaps when there a no pending swaps

7 posts • viewed 91 times

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 0
Downvotes: 1
Hi Xavier,

I currently have no swaps pending and I always hide my completed and cancelled swaps. The swap page now shows that I haven't realized any swap yet and suggests starting a swap with a member, but I completed 88 swaps. There is no way to get to my previous swaps now. Could this please be changed?

They say "Pecunia non olet", but I know better...
Hi Steven,
I see your 88 swaps on your profile!

If your swaps are hidden they must be visible after clicking on the "Show hidden swaps" link at the bottom of the Swap Monitor. But hard to believe you haven't noticed that link so maybe something else is going on but then I have no idea.
Quote: "Dejan"​ Hi Steven,
​I see your 88 swaps on your profile!
​Yes, on my profile. But when there are no pending swaps, nothing shows.
Quote: "Essor Prof"If your swaps are hidden they must be visible after clicking on the "Show hidden swaps" link at the bottom of the Swap Monitor. But hard to believe you haven't noticed that link so maybe something else is going on but then I have no idea.
Nope, there is no link to the hidden swaps. Look at the screenshot. Funny enough, it now suggests that I should try to contemplate a swap with you. I've sent you a request before, but you never responded ;)

They say "Pecunia non olet", but I know better...
He uses the old swap monitor
Quote: "Idolenz"​He uses the old swap monitor
​Yes, that's correct.

Maybe that's the solution. Go back to the old system (if you still can), then click on the "show hidden swaps" link, and then return to the new system.
Hello,
The issue is fixed :)
Status changed to Solved (Xavier, 6-Feb-2022, 12:29 am)

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 08:02 pm.